Saturday 19 March 2011

Well it's my birthday today, and I wanted to share a couple of things.
My daughter made me this beautiful card, it is better in the flesh as I am not a good photographer, I so love it when someone puts a little bit of themselves into a project.
I really wish I could say this is my kitchen, but it is a lovely yummy card my sister Anne Marie sent me. I am yearning now to make some homey things for my kitchen.

This is my real kitchen, the sun is shining so beautifully today, and I have these lovely primulas basking in it. Isn't it amazing what sunshine and colour can do for your spirits.


Well I guess a bit of gardening is in order, although I would rather be sewing.
Wendyxx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to celebrating your birthday with the girls on Wednesday. Glad you had a lovely day. Love the card from Laura.
    Love Shirley.x

    ReplyDelete