Monday 28 March 2011

On Sunday Shirley and I met up with our other quilting friends at Westpoint. Kate had had a very successful time with her first visitors at Come2quilt. Deservedly so We think. here are a few of the lovely quilts on show. This was a small portion of a beautiful seascape quilt. The photo does not do it justice.
There were a selection of stain glass through the garden quilts. This was my favourite. It had a colourwash effect which I love.
This was the winner of the fabric challenge quilt, very eyecatching.
I had a lovely birthday with my good friends at Kate's on Wednesday. Not a brilliant photo, but all my gifts were thoughtfully chosen, and let me tell you gratefully received.

I am so lucky to have such a lovely group of friends.
I am sorry I do not have any more info about the quilts shown. Too much gossiping to be done I am afraid, no other excuse.

I will try to show some more quilts over the next couple of days.

Happy stitching.

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. I had a lovely day too. What more could a girl want, good company, quilts and shopping. Result.

    ReplyDelete