Monday 3 May 2010

How about my quilted companion Pebbles, she loves wheat bags, eiderdowns, quilts etc. We both miss Honey bunch, but find comfort in our sewing room. (No floor visible in this or any view!)
I have been cooking up some goodies today, after a year of no get up and go on the dyeing front, I have started again. These little FQ jewels are making my heart sing. This is them on the line, smelling of fresh air, and looking like nothing on earth!!


This is my new machine, bought at a car boot for £20. I am looking forward to cleaning it up, it sounds like a dream when running, even the light works. Look at all the fascinating feet. Oak cabinet, off the line in 1922, what workmanship, what more can a girl want???


This is my 'old' machine,what more can a girl want lol




I had some visitors today. Most of them family. but this woodpecker called in too.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Love the woodpecker. Your new toy is very nice, I would say you have yourself a good deal there. Those fabrics look very scrummy.
    Shirley.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo of Pebbles. She looks so comfortable in amongst the quilts.
    What a bargain for the Singer! Have fun playing with it. Thanks for the photo of the woodpecker. We don't have them here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete