Tuesday 5 January 2010



Am trying not to feel too guilty or make excuses for my lack of blogging, it has been nearly 2 months. (Where did that go?).


Now the madness that is xmas, especially in the retail trade, is over, and some houseworky duties are done, I feel able to get back into my quilty bits. The project at present, is the baguette bag, pattern by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry stitches. Her patterns are really lovely, this particular one is from Australian Homespun magazine.


One of her signatures are these wonderful little stitcheries. Now embroidery is not someting I have done a lot of, but I guess if I don't practice I will never be any good.


If you want to see some wonderfully neat work, go to my good friends blog stitcherydo.blogspot.com Shirley does some of the lovliest embroidery, and the neatest applique ever.


Anyway here is the start of my bag.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wendy,
    you do me the world of good. Your comments are so kind. Practice and then practice some more, more important though is to enjoy it and then it will be easy. I hope the weather will allow us to get to sewing tomorrow so that I can see what you have been up to.
    Love Shirl.x

    ReplyDelete