Thursday 8 October 2009

Tildes tiny tote


Today I have printed and cut out a tiny tote, ready for my stepdaughters birthday present in November. This is to hold her present, no secrets revealed here.

This is courtesy of inklingo. See http://www.lindafranz.com/ A wonderful program that prints on fabric as you feed it through your printer, on freezer paper, allowing you to have accurate seams. I shall handpiece this as my back is playing up today, and want to have something relaxing to do.

This is it in the raw state, hopefully soon to be a nice little gift bag:-)

I have not decided what colour to sash my quilt challenge blocks with yet. It may be that I have to dye some fabric, I am keeping my options open.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    I am after Shirley's address I want to post something to her as a surprise. I am hoping you can help me out. You can just reply to this comment.
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete