Sunday 18 October 2009




Although am still feeling rubbish, The Flu! Have managed to finish a couple of small items.


A small tote bag for my granddaughter, who will be 6 on Tuesday, where did those years go?


She really loves cats, so I hope she will like this. Thank you once again to Tilde, whose pattern I have plagiarised, please forgive me.


I also made this handy little thread catcher, which has a tile to hold it on the side. I can think of loads of uses for this, and will most likely make a few for Christmas, I thought how handy it would be for my mum, I must take after her, and all her little necessities like glasses tablets etc, she keeps beside her chair.


I think it is a really lovely little pattern. Had it for years, don't know why I have not used it.


I don,t know where I got the plastic banding from,but it worked really well. So no big projects at the moment as I haven't the strength, but hopefully in the next few days will start my seaside quilt quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment