Thursday, 11 August 2011

Here is a lovely quilt, from a member of our Wednesday group, shall not reveal who, I am sure that she will want to show and tell herself, but this is a taster of come2quilt exhibition on 10th and 11th September.



This is a lovely Singer 28k from 1918. These lovely old machines stitch beautfully.


This is a wallhanging I made for my friends 50th birthday, I hand dyed and painted the fabric and seed stitched a small amount of quilting. Bit out of comfort zone, but I enjoyed doing it, and my friend was pleasedwith it.





4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt by your friend Wendy and you did well with your wallhanging. Glad your friend liked it. I have an old Singer in the loft, must get it down and you can have a look and tell me all about it. See if we can get it working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilt. What a lucky friend. Cute little machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both quilts and your little Singer is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete