Thursday 11 August 2011

Here is a lovely quilt, from a member of our Wednesday group, shall not reveal who, I am sure that she will want to show and tell herself, but this is a taster of come2quilt exhibition on 10th and 11th September.



This is a lovely Singer 28k from 1918. These lovely old machines stitch beautfully.


This is a wallhanging I made for my friends 50th birthday, I hand dyed and painted the fabric and seed stitched a small amount of quilting. Bit out of comfort zone, but I enjoyed doing it, and my friend was pleasedwith it.





3 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt by your friend Wendy and you did well with your wallhanging. Glad your friend liked it. I have an old Singer in the loft, must get it down and you can have a look and tell me all about it. See if we can get it working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilt. What a lucky friend. Cute little machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both quilts and your little Singer is cute.

    ReplyDelete